Yu-Gi-Oh! Speed Duel Release Event.
February 10th @ 2:30 pm - 7:00 pm£8
- This event has passed.
Come down and learn this exciting new way to play Yu-Gi-Oh!
What is Speed Duel?
• Speed Duel is a new way of playing Yu-Gi-Oh!
• Familiar cards, some from the first generation of Yu-Gi-Oh! get a new life in Speed Duel
• Duel cards have a special logo – Speed Duel – in the effect / text area. This means that these are the only available cards to be played in Speed Duel, regardless if they have been released before.
• Speed Duel only uses 3 Monster and Spell and Trap zones
• Speed Duel has a limit of 30 cards per deck and 5 per extra deck
• Both Duelists can use 1 Skill Card
• Both Duelists can have 1 Field Spell Card
• There are no Synchro, XYZ, Pendulum or Link Monsters in Speed Duel
• Speed Duel only has the Draw, Standby, Main Phase 1, Battle Phase and End Phase
• Speed Duel starts with 4000 life points
How does this event work?
• Each player will need to purchase one Speed Duel Starter Deck: Duelists of Tomorrow or Destiny Masters to participate. Once purchased, Duelists can choose to play with one of their favourite individual Character Deck. Alternatively, they can construct their own 20-30 card deck with all of the cards inside the deck.
• Each first-time participant will get 1 Speed Duel branded Lanyard, Score Pad and Objective Card
• Complete the objectives in the card to claim a Speed Duel branded rubber Game Mat.
• Speed Duel Launch Celebration will use Open Dueling as the format.
Duelists are free to choose who they want to duel, when they want to do duel and how many times they want to duel.